Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 9 of 30 Titles in December Her Dress

 Her Dress
Let me back track for a minute to August 11, 2011. It was a day to celebrate a new milestone in my writing career with the release of my first of what would become many novellas--Her Dress. As a novelist, I could pack a book with hundreds of pages of drama, inspiration and colorful characters, but Her Dress was my first shot at something short and sweet. Plus, I couldn't take the Jamiesons along for the ride. I pondered what scenario would engage readers in one-third or half the number of pages. Fashionistas came to mind. Imagine the priceless reaction when Pepper Trudeau sees another woman wearing the same dress at a gala. With a witty story line, I tested the waters to see if I could write a beginning, middle, and satisfying conclusion in seventy-five pages or less. The readers were my judges, and thirty plus titles later, I think I did all right. :) This is your only chance to meet Pepper and Drake, so download it today. After you finish, grab your copy of my Christmas novella A NOELLE FOR NATHAN today and enjoy.
http://goo.gl/eV85uD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment