Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11 of 30 Titles in December Words of Love

 Words of Love
What woman, or anyone for that matter, wouldn't be flattered to receive a love letter? In Words of Love, I continued the Making Love Work theme anthology a month after Love at Work was released. The short story was previously published in 2004 from an anthology with Parry EbonySatin Brown and Lisa Watson. Not only had my writing developed since I first penned the story, I had to update Words of Love with the modern perks, such as cell phones and satellite radio.
Image in this age of tech savvy folks where private information isn't private and a person can dig up dirt on anybody, especially a media personality like Simone French. Can Rice Taylor resist the temptation to use social media to learn everything he can about Simone, or will he reply on the power of images created from words written in a love letter? After all, sometimes, love is blind.
I was honored that author Parry EbonySatin Brown took interest in my work back in 2003. After you finish this quick read, why not download my 2015 Christmas story described as heartwarming: A NOELLE FOR NATHAN
http://goo.gl/YHWO6g

No comments:

Post a Comment