Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 7 of 30 Titles in December The Guilt Trip

 The Guilt Trip
The Guilt Trip followed Guilty by Association months later in 2012. While Kidd was angry, Ace was the pretty boy who shunned responsibility, especially when it came to love. Of the three books in the series, this was a favorite, because it showed a family coming together to do what was right and not back up a wrongdoing relative. One white reviewer compared it to a white Amish story. Also, Kidd and Ace's mother, Sandra Nicholson, had a greater role in this son's life. She was the epitome of a Christian woman--something that I strive for everyday. I didn't know how the Lord was going to wrap up the ending. All the characters tugged at my heart, but I knew God had a blessing for Sandra, so her happiness came a few years later.I was able to give Sandra her own story in THE CONFESSION. More about her story later this month. Don't forget about my Christmas release A NOELLE FOR NATHAN. Enjoy.
http://goo.gl/1NnnP0

No comments:

Post a Comment