Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 12 of 30 Titles in December A Mother's Love


A Mother's Love followed Words of Love in the summer of 2012. I guess you can say, I was jamming as I got the hang of writing novellas. This final story in the Making Love Work anthology was my favorite, since I like to write about realistic situations. A young teenage mother, who later surrendered to Christ, tugged at my heartstrings. Image a young woman who was about to become a mother of the bride and never had been a bride herself. Just when she thought she was about to experience the dreaded empty nest syndrome, God sends her another love. If you haven't read it, get it today. Don't forget to download A NOELLE FOR NATHAN to keep you in the Christmas spirit.
http://goo.gl/H0i1Gb

No comments:

Post a Comment