Saturday, December 26, 2015

Day 26 of 26 Titles in December Sandra Nicholson Backstory


I never thought juggling between series was such a task. By this time in my writing career, I had four: The Guilty/Jamieson Legacy series; Carmen Sisters series; Love at The Crossroads; and Anderson Brother series. In my mind, I dare not introduce the series waiting in the wing until I bring these to a close. Since I fell in love with Kidd and Ace Jamieson's mother, Sandra Nicholson, in Guilty by Association, The Guilt Trip and finally, Free from Guilt, I wanted her to find happiness. Sandra had gambled on love and lost, or so she thought, but there is life after a betrayal. In this short read, I wanted to bring my readers up-to-date before Sandra got a second chance at love in The Confession. You don't have to read Sandra Nicholson's Back Story before reading The Confession, but if you do, Sandra will win your heart. Another short read, A NOELLE FOR NATHAN, makes a great day after Christmas holiday read.
http://goo.gl/LGyzEc

No comments:

Post a Comment