Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 25 of 25 Titles in December. A Redeeming Heart

If you'd read In Defense of Love, you remember Landon Thomas, a man who deserved every fiery dart aimed at him for his mischief. Originally, my plan was to have Landon's story as a sequel of In Defense of Love, but my publisher decided to stick with the Carmen Sisters as the main characters. Okay, but Landon's story needed to be told. As another indie project, I was back to naming the title game again, not a small task when I had to consider phrase recognition, key words, plus the story plot. All I knew was God can redeem any repenting soul, but it had to come from the heart. Not a small task for Landon Thomas in Redeeming Heart. Have a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the day by downloading a heartwarming tale, A NOELLE FOR NATHAN.
http://goo.gl/c2Z34i

No comments:

Post a Comment