Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 22 of 25 Titles in December. What God Has For You

Fall of 2014, I introduced Book 4 in the Love at the Crossroads series What God Has For Me. Originally, I had planned to name this story A Man's Treasure, but there were too many books with that same title listed on Amazon. After sitting in on a workshop at a RWA conference that summer, I learned the importance of key words and phrase recognition in titles, so I borrowed the words from the popular gospel song "What God Has for Me It Is for Me." Whether somebody knows the song or not, they could relate to the phrase. My story's message: despite a person's past choices, be encouraged. Whoever and whatever God has for a person, it's a done deal. They key is a willing heart to walk with God. In this Christmas season, I offer another inspiring tale in A NOELLE FOR NATHAN.
http://goo.gl/0xHQx9

No comments:

Post a Comment