Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 27 of 27 Titles in December Driven to Be Loved

Driven to Be Loved was my third full-length novel in 2015, behind In Defense of Love and Redeeming Heart.  Brecee's story wasn't included in my original proposal to Whitaker House, so I had to come up with a story idea in less than four months. Plus, as with every book, I had to do my research and the clock was ticking toward that January 1, 2015 deadline to my publisher. I'm always grateful when busy professional people take my calls and reply to my emails, otherwise, my stories would lack depth. I began to write not knowing where the story would go. By page 100, the Lord gave me direction and everything seemed to fall in place. Just for fun, I included a little known fact about me at the end of Adrian and Brecee's story. Also, make A NOELLE FOR NATHAN a fun holiday read.
http://goo.gl/Zbnu7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment