Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 5 of 30 Titles in December Crowning Glory

Crowning Glory, released in 2010, was my fifth and final novel with Urban Christian Publisher.  To this day, it remains one of my favorite books. I interviewed a victim of crime, which I was messed up the rest of my day after she shared how her husband was murdered six months earlier--whew. Again for realism, I interviewed a perpetrator of a crime (former female inmate), since my character served time in prison. I learned women were the fastest growing prison population. Wow. I fell in love with ALL my characters. While writing Crowning Glory, I kept asking God how could He love pedophiles, rapists, murders, homosexuals and others who commit sexual immorality? By the end of the book, I had my answer. He looks behind their faults, as Jesus did mine, and sees their needs. As a Christian, I am charged with loving people, even knowing their sins. If you haven't read this story, read it. The sequel, Love Led by the Spirit comes out Spring 2016.
http://goo.gl/oyMDC5

No comments:

Post a Comment