Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 2 of 30 Titles in December Talk to Me

 Talk to Me
TALK TO ME was published November 2008. This was an unique story line, inspired by my brother-in-law who was born Deaf. My character loss his hearing. The story was written during a time when my last living grandmother was dying. A good friend and fellow author Lisa Watson and I would joke Grandma ain't dead, because she had survived so much. I had to get a writing extension, because my sense of humor was gone. I will never forget the time I spent with Grandma Jessie who suffered with advance stages of dementia, and God's awesomeness as I witnessed her crying out to the Lord Jesus repenting. That will always stay with me. I was able to finish the story with a happy ending. TALK TO ME went on to win an award and I was grateful that my writing career now had two winners: GUILTY OF LOVE and TALK TO ME. Tomorrow, I'll talk about my third tile. Check out Noel and MacKenzie's love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment