Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 29 of 29 Titles in December A Noelle For Nathan

For three years in a row, I've been able to give readers a Christmas tale to enjoy (A Christian Christmas, A Baby for Christmas and Christmas Greetings). However, with travel demands and writing deadlines this year, I was doubtful I could move forward with just an idea and nothing more. As a matter of fact, readers in my Christian author Pat Simmons FB group came up with the title. Even the cover for A Noelle for Nathan was revised three times!! I also realized by telling Nathan's story, I had created and concluded a series that hadn't been in my original scheme of things. A Noelle for Nathan became Book 3 in the Andersen Brothers series. I have to say I've received great reviews on a story that was almost wasn't told. Enjoy it today with a 1-Click on Amazon.
http://goo.gl/VpyxXt

No comments:

Post a Comment