Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 18 or 25 Titles in December A Woman After David's Heart

On January 4th, A Woman After David's Heart kicked off my 2014 releases. I did a twist on 'David was a man after God's own heart' with A Woman After David's Heart. What are the qualities that draw a man to a woman? Only David had the answer. Once I had a title, I remembered Christian Andersen (A Christian Christmas) had a brother named David. Without realizing it, I had created a sequel. So get a jump start on your Valentine treat with this one. Then a fan reached out to me, wanting to know what happened to the last single brother, so with the addition of A NOELLE FOR NATHAN, I had completed the Andersen Brother series with the release of A NOELLE FOR NATHAN.
http://goo.gl/q8ZxaF

No comments:

Post a Comment