Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 17 of 25 Titles in December A Baby for Christmas

With my hectic writing schedule to meet deadlines for 2014, there was no way I planned to write a Christmas novella for 2013. My declaration was deemed unacceptable by my two writing cohorts Vanessa Miller and Lisa Watson. Like department stores, Christmas sales could make up 1/3 of an author's yearly salary. However, my sanity told me to skip this year and hope A Christian Christmas(2012) would have a good second run. Besides, the only character in my head was Solae from Stopping Traffic, but it wasn't a Christmas theme, or so I thought. Plus, my other excuse was I didn't have a title! Vanessa and Lisa wouldn't back off, so I prayed and began to weave a tale so touching that A Baby for Christmas became my favorite story in the Love at the Crossroads series. Solae had an emotional opening at Christmas and concluded the following Christmas. A Baby for Christmas was my bestselling Christmas novella to date with more than 1300 downloads in December 2013 and paid bills for months--Hallelujah. Good looking out Lisa and Vanessa! Please help make A NOELLE FOR NATHAN a Christmas winner for 2015.
http://goo.gl/lEsYur

No comments:

Post a Comment